[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7.x build failure

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Fri Apr 30 01:29:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

I can compile mailarchive after removing org.bouncycastle from repo, but
with a lot of warnings as, like Steve said, the previous archive didn't
contain any metadata!
I have recreated the metadata using maven and archived the org.bouncycastle
repo portion to this email.

@David
Can you please unpack and add it on Sakai Repo?

Thank you,
Nuno