[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7.x build failure

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 29 22:15:41 PDT 2010

I should note that the .pom files were my problem only because I already took the .jar files from the prevoius email. It didn't come from any repository. Could someone with the necessary permissions either fix malarchive to use current versions or upload all necessary files? I strongly suggest blowing away your repository and trying to build 2.7.x.