[WG: Sakai QA] QA Testing 2.6.1- Issues update

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 30 09:34:52 PDT 2009

Greetings QA,

The number of fixed issues in Sakai 2.6.1 has been pared down significantly thanks to jira clean-up and updates; thanks to Anthony for spearheading this effort. The new set of issues is under the "All fixes" tab at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+QA+2.6.1. For testing they are broken out as Priority [Assignments, Chat, OSP, Samigo, Site-manage (site info)]  and Secondary [all the rest]. All of these issues have been tested prior to being merged into the branch, but we are hoping to verify these as many of these as possible prior to release.

We are hoping to re-test and verify as many of these issue as possible. Here are some guidance and helpful links:

1.       When reporting results on the site you must edit the child page; e.g., the "Fixed Issues - Priority"page is located here http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.6.1+Fixed+Issues+-+Priority

2.       Test Instances - http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Test+Instances

Thanks in advance for all the help and hard work,

Pete Peterson
QA Director, Sakai Foundation
plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Phone: +1-530-754-7259