[WG: Sakai QA] Maintenance Team Proposal

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Sep 14 07:02:16 PDT 2009

Have the "specific projects no longer maintained" already been
identified and explicitly listed?

When this is done and the fresh Maintenance Team is formed, I think
"Maintenance Team Management Committee Lead" should be set as Lead for
these projects in JIRA.

What should be done with patches submitted for projects not yet
officially "no longer maintained" but that are not reviewed?

Cheers,

Jean-Francois