[WG: Sakai QA] [Management] Release proposal revisited

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 1 06:40:10 PDT 2009

If Forums is released with new features after 2.6 and before 2.7, how is
this Forums release gonna be tagged?

Are we doing independent tools releases and building Sakai releases with
kernel, API layer and chosen tool releases?

How easy will it be to upgrade a Sakai release only for chosen tools
(use later tool releases than the one in the official Sakai release)?

Is 2.6 ready for this?

Will 2.7 be ready for this?

Jean-Francois