[WG: Sakai QA] JIRA Unassigned issues count: 5821

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Oct 12 07:24:58 PDT 2009

Megan,

I'm not inferring much so far. I'm just saying this is the kind of thing
we should do something about, even if we should also do something about
all the issues that aren't being worked on.

Maybe we could find another way to track issues that aren't been worked
on. I'm afraid the last issue update date is not working because when we
do something like update the Affects, we're not working on the
resolution. I'm afraid I don't have any good idea for this right now. :(

I don't think we should use this as a metric. I think this is something
we should get more accurate information from in order to do better
release management in the future.

Jean-François