[WG: Sakai QA] Samigo 2.7 Freeze

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sun Nov 22 07:51:37 PST 2009

One exception to the Samigo team's decision to freeze new features for
2.7:  Samigo, edu-services and the gradebook teams need to decide if
GB2-related SAK merges are acceptable for inclusion in 2.7.  I
recommend the three teams collaborate in order to frame a joint
recommendation.  See summary of concerns below.

Cheers,

Anth

Begin forwarded message: