[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7.0 and 2.6.2 default settings

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Nov 20 05:58:36 PST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks To David Horwitz, I've been able to check both SAK-16747 and
SAK-17228 on a server with the settings prescribed in SAK-16747. Thanks
to Alan Berg, I've been able to do the same tests on a server with
standard settings.

The Schedule and Forums/Messages synoptic views are not added to the
home page on the server with standard settings.

I think this is a regression from 2.5 and we should have the settings
prescribed in SAK-16747 in the 2.6.2 and 2.7.0 default settings.

Should I create a JIRA for this or can we agree on this here without
adding an issue?

Cheers,

Jean-Francois