[WG: Sakai QA] QA testing season for 2.7 is open

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Nov 16 10:20:37 PST 2009

Hi potential QAérs,

It is QA season again for the 2.7 release and I am looking for people to actively help out. If you are interested you can sign up for the 2.7 cycle at: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Testers+Wall

Testing and coordination resources can be found under: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.7.0+Changes .
The 2.7.0-M1 milestone tag has been cut and deployment to QA servers is happening. A list of active QA server is mentioned at:  http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Servers+-+Sakai+2.7 These pages will be actively updated in the coming days.

If you want to help out with testing and this is the first time, you may think that the process is daunting. You are always welcome to contact me directly (on this email address) for a quiet chat. Your help is most welcome.

I will be making contact with the testers mentioned for the 2.6 cycle to drum up support and positive energy. I will also be contacting tomorrow the hard workers who are responsible for particular area's of Sakai to collect testplans to place in a viewable location on Confluence.

Rutgers will be donating some QA resources for December and January. On behalf of the Sakai Foundation I would like to thank them for their efforts.

Thank for your help, community. Any questions, I am open for conversations.

Regards

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam