[WG: Sakai QA] Request for trunk QA server with custom configuration

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Nov 12 06:32:39 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to check SAK-17228 on trunk before requesting its merge into
2.6.x and will be delighted if I can do this before 2.6.2 is branched
from 2.6.x.

Are there other trunk QA servers than those on nightly2?

I need the following settings in the configuration:

wsetup.home.toolids.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.1=sakai.iframe.site
wsetup.home.toolids.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.3=sakai.summary.calendar
wsetup.home.toolids.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
wsetup.home.toolids.5=sakai.synoptic.chat

wsetup.home.toolids.course.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.course.1=sakai.iframe.site
wsetup.home.toolids.course.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.course.3=sakai.summary.calendar
wsetup.home.toolids.course.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
wsetup.home.toolids.course.5=sakai.synoptic.chat

Cheers,

- Jean-Francois