[WG: Sakai QA] VOTE REQUEST - SAK-15027 - inclusion in Sakai 2.6.0-rc05?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu May 28 10:56:42 PDT 2009

As soon as the message came up on the dev list and I saw that the only
workaround currently for it was to disable notifications entirely I
figured I'd look at the cause because it was something we'd need to
have fixed for us from day 1. I don't know of any university that
wouldn't patch this in from the start, so I guess that makes it a
blocker criteria. Perhaps the only cases would be if someone already
had wiki.notifications=false (configured locally as true is the
default) or weren't using rwiki at all. Dropbox not having
configurable properties (SAK-13193) is a slight support problem but
it's been a problem from the beginning. This is a new headache.