[WG: Sakai QA] for next rc tag: SAK-16407

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu May 28 08:22:09 PDT 2009

I also think we'd want SAK-15027 (Wiki notifications are sent when
they shouldn't be). Because of a security change that happened for
2.6, the preference check for rwiki notifications is ignored, so every
page modification triggers a new notification to everyone in the site.
This would be a major annoyance to any school that uses rwiki
extensively (we do at Michigan).

It's a simple change which I've ran through all the notification tests
for (as described in SAK-14298) and is something that worked correctly
in all previous versions of 2.5.