[WG: Sakai QA] [Deploying Sakai] Google Chrome and Sakai?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu May 21 10:27:30 PDT 2009

Being that chrome is based around webkit, the same framework as
Safari, any compatibility issues would likely be the same. I haven't
heard any issues with Safari in newer versions. I believe the biggest
issue would be with an older fckeditor (SAK-13844) and this piece is
in 2.6 and can be dropped into 2.5 without a problem.