[WG: Sakai QA] sakai-2.6.0-rc03 tag cut / kernel-1.0.7 released

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat May 9 04:41:56 PDT 2009

I've cut the sakai-2.6.0-rc03 tag that binds to the new kernel-1.0.7
release.  It is ready for installation to QA servers.  I held off on
cutting the tag for a day in order to include a fix for an
assignments blocker that was discovered and resolved on Friday.

The tag is available at

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.6.0-rc03/

[INFO] sakai-2.6.0-rc03 issues addressed:

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK/fixforversion/11489

[INFO] kernel-1.0.7 issues addressed:

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/KNL/fixforversion/11482

[WARN]  I've moved all kernel SNAPSHOT artifacts to the new Sakai
Maven2 SNAPSHOT repo.  Sakai trunk, 2.6.x and 2.6.0 branch and
sakai-2.6.0-rc3 /master/pom.xml have all been updated to operate with
this new repo.  If you have your own vendor dump or custom master/
pom.xml please add the following declaration to the <repositories>
section of your master/pom.xml:

     <repository>
       <id>sakai-maven2-snapshots</id>
       <name>Sakai Maven Repo</name>