[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA] QA 1 new users

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Fri May 8 08:28:05 PDT 2009

Hi All,

The admin can login, but as Sean noted when you become a user you get the debug page. In catalina.out you also get the following warning:

 WARN TP-Processor12 org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalSiteHelper - No suitable gateway sites found, gatewaySiteList preference had 1 sites.  Which sort of suggests something deleted in realms or sites.

Advice is welcome. I did not drop the database during moving from rc01 to rc02 and am using the same sakai.properties file. The tomcat is sitting behind an Apache server.
If no advice comes then I will drop the database in the weekend and see what happens on starting up.

Alan

Alan -- Alan M Berg

Available: Monday-Thursday
Informatiseringscentrum