[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 2.6.0: deprecated tools: mailtool & presentation

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue May 5 00:57:48 PDT 2009

Both the presentation and mailtools are deprecated for 2.6.0.  They
continue to be included in the .externals file, which means they will
be included in the release tag as well as demo, bin and source
artifacts.  I've stealthed them for all artifacts.

I'd like confirm that this is indeed the way we want to handle these
tools.

# STEALTH TOOLS
# A stealth tool is a tool that is running in Sakai but is not
available to be added to a site in Worksite Setup.
# For Development/QA purposes stealthTools property will be commented
out; release artifacts will have the property uncommented.
stealthTools at org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ActiveToolManager=sakai.mailtool,
sakai.presentation

Cheers,

Anthony