[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 2.6 and SAK-15813

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Mar 23 12:03:13 PDT 2009

This is important functionality. If there is resource to try to fix it
immediately I would love to have it in 2.6.0.  If not, it sounds like
it is a bug (not an enhancement) and could easily be 2.6.1.  So, my
vote would be to fix it immediately (within the next few days).  If
that's not possible then target for 2.6.1.

Michael