[WG: Sakai QA] URGENT, HELP - Sakai-2.6.0-rc05 - Final QA

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:41:12 PDT 2009

HELP!

I am urgently requesting any and all QA testers volunteers to help with the final verifications and tests before 2.6.0 is pushed out of the nest and into the world.

We are looking for generic QA results (smoke, sanity or regression testing). If you have current testing results please submit them at the new QA reports page (http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/1opDAw). This page is broken down by Database and will be used as the template for current and future QA efforts; (please feel free to comment).

Thank you for your efforts,

Regards,

Pete Peterson
QA Director, Sakai Foundation
plpeterson at ucdavis.edu<mailto:plpeterson at ucdavis.edu>
Phone: 530.754-7259

Disclaimer: testing a release candidate can sometimes reveal new blockers and depending on the nature and severity we may need to adjust the schedule accordingly.  The final release may be delayed until these significant issues are resolved.