[WG: Sakai QA] Presence disabled by default?

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Jun 8 03:22:34 PDT 2009

Hi all,

We seem to have presence disabled by default on the 2.6.0 RC tags, which I think is an accident of properties reorganization or something.

Can we switch it back on by default? Seems a pity to have to make people do extract work to try out the features in Sakai.

Cheers
Stephen

Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290