[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Meeting - 04/June/09

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 4 08:37:38 PDT 2009

Tested, closed and ready for merge.

Pete

From: May, Megan Marie [mailto:mmmay at indiana.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 4:27 PM
To: Pete Peterson; Sakai QA; 'Sakai Developers'
Cc: Anthony Whyte; Knoop, Peter; Michael Korcuska
Subject: RE: Release Management Meeting - 04/June/09

Hi Pete,
   I'm out of the office tomorrow morning so I'm going to miss tomorrow's meeting.

I did want to mention that we did find an additional issue with the forums/multi tab browsing while testing for our upgrade to 2.6 here.   Please see SAK-16477<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-16477>.
That might be worth including in the next tag - we're planning on including the resolution in our upgrade on Saturday.

Thanks,
Megan