[WG: Sakai QA] SAK-16025 ("Add another folder"/"Add another file" failure)

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Jun 1 08:46:23 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'd like to mention that I'd posted a fix for SAK-16025 which was an
issue brought up on the call last Thursday as a blocker but was
downgraded to critical because it 'seemed' to only affect webkit
browsers. Looking into it on Friday, the calendar popup in the
resources tool is also broken in firefox (if you click on the calendar
and select a date, no date is updated in the browser, even though it
isn't as dramatic as the webkit error). I'm not sure the true priority
of this error, but I've tested this patch under a variety of
conditions and it works better than the present behavior of the popup
calendar link which was broken in both 2.5.5 and 2.6 by changes in
SAK-3825. There are no problems in 2.5.4 or earlier.

-Matthew