[WG: Sakai QA] Kernel 1.1.0-beta06 released

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Dec 24 08:53:17 PST 2009

I've released kernel-1.1.0-beta06 in order to make available
sakai_site.sql changes required to set up profile2 as the default My
Workspace profile application for the next Sakai 2.7.0 QA tag.
Changing such defaults is a rare event but perhaps we should think
about whether or not configuration changes such as this one should be
handled outside the kernel rather than in it (forcing a kernel release
whenever a change, however minor, is required).

See the link below for other issues addressed in the 1.1.0-beta06
release.

kernel-1.1.0-beta06
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL/fixforversion/11687

New bindings:
Sakai trunk = kernel-1.1.0-beta07-SNAPSHOT
sakai-2.7.x=kernel-1.1.0-beta06

Cheers and happy holidays one and all,

Anthony