[WG: Sakai QA] 2.6.2: SAK-13860

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Dec 17 08:53:57 PST 2009

2.5.6/2.6.2 is tentatively scheduled for release on 18 December (I've
already bumped from 10 December).  But it's not going to happen due to
a couple of blockers that remain open.  Tues, 22 December is the last
day that a release could be generated before it gets rescheduled for
release in January 2010.

Cheers,

Anth