[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai-2.7.0 update: sakai-2.7.0-M2 tag (Friday, 10 December 2009, 5 PM EST)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Dec 10 14:05:29 PST 2009

I plan to generate a sakai-2.7.0-M2 milestone tag on Friday, 10
December 2009, 5 PM EST.  For a list of modules and versions that will
be deployed with this tag please click on the "Sakai 2.7.0" tab in the
Release Management space in Confluence or directly via the
"sakai-2.7.0-M2" URL below.

Release Management Home
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Release+Management+Working+Group

sakai-2.7.0-M2
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Sakai+2.7.0+release

We are not yet ready to move to beta status (e.g., feature complete)
as it is my understanding that the PC has recommended that Profile2 be
added to the build and it will likely not be ready for inclusion by
tomorrow.

Cheers,

Anthony