[WG: Sakai QA] 2.6.2/2.5.6 Jira Issues Review Meeting (Proposed: Tuesday, 8 December 2009, 12:00-2:00 PM EST)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Dec 3 10:10:04 PST 2009

At today's release management meeting I proposed organizing a call
that would focus on a review of Jira issues associated with the
upcoming 2.5.6 and 2.6.2 maintenance releases.  I'd like to suggest 12
noon eastern on Tuesday in order to try and accommodate potential
European and South African participants.  I'll reserve the phone
bridge for a couple of hours of work once we have settled on a date/
time.

The goal will be to review the current list of issues targeted for
2.5.6 and 2.6.2 as well as other issues of interest that may have been
missed by our default set of Jira filters due to missing info, etc.:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Jira+Issue+filters+%282.6%2C+2.5%29

There is also are number of issues highlighted by members of the
community as desired candidates for 2.5.6 and 2.6.2.  If other issues
need highlighting please let me know.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Sakai+2.6.2+and+2.5.6+Jira+Candidates

If you would like to participate in this working meeting, please
respond on list.  If Tuesday at 12 noon eastern poses a scheduling
problem please indicate so in your reply and include an alternate date/
time.

Cheers,

Anthony