[WG: Sakai QA] BasicLTI, SiteStats added to Sakai default build profile (trunk, 2.7.x)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Dec 1 14:52:53 PST 2009

CHANGE

I've added both the BasicLTI and Sitestats assembly dependencies to
the trunk and 2.7.x core-deploy pom's default build profile.  I've
also tweeked the master pom in support of this change.  Going forward
these projects will be downloaded, installed locally in your .m2 repo
and deployed to Tomcat whenever you perform a default build of Sakai
trunk, 2.7.x and and sakai-2.7.0-M2+ tags:

mvn clean install sakai:deploy

Activating the experimental profile (-Pexperimental) will download,
install and deploy to Tomcat the following additional experimenal
capabilities:

mvn -Pexperimental clean install sakai:deploy

Profile2
Tinyurlservice

Over the coming days these profiles may undergo further changes as
Product Council recommendations are further implemented.

DEVELOPER IMPACT

Trunk developers should perform an svn update to download these pom
changes.

Cheers,

Anthony

Core-deploy pom: