[WG: Sakai QA] [Release planning] Features in Google spreadsheet

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 18 05:38:57 PDT 2009

Among the things I promised in last week's release meeting was a
reorganization of proposed 2.7 features along the lines of the
questions we agreed on during the call. [1]  This quickly became too
frustrating in Confluence, so I've instead moved things into a Google
spreadsheet for further manipulation. [2]

You'll also notice that I've gone back to clumping them by tool or
capability, and each tool that has 3 or more feature changes has its
own sheet. Right now there are only four of these (in order of my
current assessment of the significance of their changes):

1) Forums
2) Tests & Quizzes
3) Site Info
4) Schedule

~Clay

PS This should be open for anyone to edit.  If you can help fill in
gaps, please do so.

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/6ATtAw
[2] https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlfbHxo2qpHEdHZYeVNjekZOTFN3bVdmWnk0ZmwxUGc&hl=en