[WG: Sakai QA] Websphere: sakai-2.6.0-rc1 issues

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:14:14 PDT 2009

To see if the issues reported were of a general nature, I built and
deployed the current 2.6.0 branch (rc02) locally into Tomcat 5.5.26
supported by a MySQL 5.0.51 database.  I encountered no errors
relative to creating a profile with a non-admin user (http://
bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-16220).  Nor did I encounter
any errors using the usermembership tool (http://
bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-16250) nor in the OSP forms
import functionality either (http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/
SAK-16221).

These checks suggest that the issues reported are Websphere-specific
in nature.

Cheers,

Anth

Begin forwarded message: