[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] 2.6.0 Release Update - 4/21/09

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 22 07:40:35 PDT 2009

Hi Aaron,

We have already cut the branch and will be cutting the RC01 tag shortly. I will review the fixes you will be submitting, but as they will need to go through the standard testing regime and merging process, so it is doubtful they will be included in this initial release.  They will certainly be candidates for the 2.6.1 maintenance release which will be following shortly after.

Having said this, if there a certain Blocker or Critical fix that you feel is imperative to include in this release I will take a look and see what can be done.

Additionally, and can you send me a list of the jiras to review?

Pete