[WG: Sakai QA] 2.6.0-RC01 - Installation and Update request

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 21 16:21:41 PDT 2009

Greetings QA Server Administrators and QA Testers,

As I am sure you are all aware we are on the brink of releasing the 2.6.0-RC01 (4-Apr-2009) this is a preemptive email to set the stage for upgrades and the commencement of testing. Many of you have been testing this release, but I really want to call on everyone who can spare some time to run this release through its paces to really put it to the test. I will send an email request as soon as the tag is ready for distribution sometime tomorrow and shortly after the request for testing including some areas of focus.

Thank you in advance to all the help and support in bringing this release of Sakai to fruition,

Pete Peterson

QA Director, Sakai Foundation
plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Phone: +1-530-754-7259