[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] KNL-155/SAK-16036/SAK-800: Resources archive filehandling issues

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Apr 20 07:33:51 PDT 2009

I've solicited the opinions of Ray and Ian (two other K1 committers)
on the matter.  Commenting out the property wrap and removing the
property from *.sakai.properties will take me 2 minutes so it's not a
big deal to commit those minor changes so that we can proceed with rc
01 if that is decided.

Cheers,

Anth