[WG: Sakai QA] URGENT Help Needed - 2.6.x Fixes to Merge - Unverified

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:31:07 PDT 2009

Hi Pete,

I wanted to gauge your sense around the FCKeditor upgrade. We have
some QA resources we can apply to verifying the change, but it would
help to know your preference among staying unchanged, verifying the
2.6.4 upgrade, or doing a patch for just SAK-15993.

I can prepare a patch for just SAK-15993 (not SAK-15994) against
2.6.x that we can test atomically. That would be a reduced surface
area for change and should be relatively unobjectionable for the
2.6.0 release. But I need to know which direction we should head.

Thanks,
-Noah