[sakai-pmc] Import BlackBoard Question/Test Pools

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 31 12:00:21 PDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

As an FYI, this PMC list is shutting down real soon!

Our new Sakai PMC email group is sakai-pmc at apereo.org , though this really
looks more like a sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org question to me.

(we are in the process of moving our email groups, as you can surmise).

Cheers,
Neal

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Murphy, Kevin D <kevin.d.murphy at cengage.com