[sakai-pmc] Github License API

John A. Lewis - Apereo john.lewis at apereo.org
Mon Mar 9 12:38:30 PDT 2015

As long as each repository has a LICENSE file in the root directory, that's
all that is needed here. The rest of what they are doing with the new API
is about querying data about repositories and their licensing.

Since the standard Apereo licensing practices include a LICENSE file in the
root directory, hopefully all the projects are in good shape in this regard.
https://www.apereo.org/licensing/practices