[sakai-pmc] [sakai-forum] Re: What do we think of this so far?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 02:59:18 PST 2015

Sorry for the delay, but I am looking through this now.

I do think a web based tool would be far superior than mailman, since we
can still hook it up to our mail clients and we get the searching for free.
We also get better web search visibility, a more public presence and
reduced infrastructure requirements on our side.

cheer,s
Steve