[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] [sakai-core-team] Please help with Sakai's Google Summer of Code 2015 application

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:02:44 PST 2015

Adam,

I didn't know about that feature in the Schedule tool, I'll have to check it out later to see how it is.

I think it would be a good idea to link it with Dashboard somehow so that your data matches between Sakai and your external service. My goal is that it gives you the same services as Dashboard except with the ability to access the events externally from Sakai.

-Will

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University