[sakai-pmc] Review 10.4 documentation?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 02:04:06 PST 2015

   - The tagline 'Created by and for a global education community' is
   formatted weird and seems out of place.
   - Heading 'Whats new in 10.2' is different style to the others. Likewise
   with 10.0.
   - List of items in 10.4 is all bold and grey, different in 10.1 and 10.0
   where its bolded then has a normal weight description.
   - 10.0 and 10.1 has a bulleted list of items, 10.2 onwards does not and
   the spacing is different.
   - Maybe add a prominent link to the page from here?
   https://www.sakaiproject.org/sakai-10

Sorry, all seems negative, but some styling has gone amiss somewhere which
is breaking that page. Once that's sorted, its just content.

I do agree that a specific number of fixes is better though. If its out by
an issue or two because of a badly tagged jira then it doesnt matter, no
one is going to sue us, but the words do matter in terms of presenting the
data.

cheers,
Steve