[sakai-pmc] Google Summer of Code 2015

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sat Feb 14 17:52:28 PST 2015

I agree - lets stick with two breakpoints for now until we get more experience.  Devices keep getting larger and while we might think that the break is small-medium-large - we might find after a bit of experience the breaks might work better as medium-large-reallybig - or something - it just seems that two is really a good idea - but when you go to three - there might be some debate where the third one fits... smaller than small, in the middle, or larger than large...

So I think experience and user experience should be our guide rather than three for three sake.

Just my opinion.

/Chuck