[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Morpheus QA / Demo .

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 20 05:18:16 PST 2014

Can I say how fabulous Morpheus looks? I think this project is of vital importance to sakai and it's great to see an early demo.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.