[sakai-pmc] Python code for processing Survey SQL results

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu May 22 09:24:24 PDT 2014

Hi PMC,

Just an FYI that the Python code that processes the CSV files we get
back from the query is on github -
https://github.com/ncaidin/sakai_sql_survey_results

If you don't like the way I'm calculating the data you can, of course,
fork the code and come up with something better (and are more than
welcome to do so). Or if you see a bug in the code, etc (as a QA guy, I
did do some testing... but on my own code so not ideal).

P.S. Matt J, I updated the code from last year so that it calculates the
relative percentages directly, I don't have to manually manipulate the
CSV's . wooo hoo ;-)

Cheers,
Neal

--