[sakai-pmc] Executive Summary Sakai 10

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu May 22 06:32:29 PDT 2014

Let's do that list of contributing institutions. It is the same suggestion
made last year at the PMC meeting (I forget who but I am going to say it
was a crowd effort by the folks in attendance) and I still think it is the
best option.

Focus on the list of new features for the CIO/CTO types (without saying
where it may have come from) and then toss in a list of acknowledgements.
I'm sure that the groups that need to can and will promote their
contributions to their clients and prospects.

-AZ