[sakai-pmc] PMC Miami meetings: skeleton agenda

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed May 21 14:34:17 PDT 2014

I've created a skeleton agenda in Confluence for the upcoming PMC meetings
to be held on Sunday, 1 June 2014, 1-5 pm and Wednesday, 4 June 2014, 1-5
pm. [1]  As is the tradition both sessions are open meetings.  I've also
reserved a meeting room on Thursday, 5 June 2014, 9 am 0 5 pm, if anyone is
interested in gathering together for any immediate post-conference work.

The agenda requires further work and I invite PMC members to add items to
the draft list of topics.  If other members of the community who subscribe
to this list wish to suggest topics for discussion feel free to do so.

Once the agenda receives a boost from other contributions I'll promote its
existence on our other community lists.

Cheers,

Anth

[1]