[sakai-pmc] [WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 10.0 status

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed May 14 17:50:17 PDT 2014

I think that would be great too. Do you have any suggestions how to get
there?

What is it we could cut out to reduce schedule? Probably more will be
known after the Sakai core team meeting tomorrow in terms of whether the
potential blockers really are blockers for the release or not, etc.

Our original target dates did have us finishing in advance of the
conference, but that doesn't look like it is happening.

-- Neal

--
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator