[sakai-pmc] Fwd: [apereo-projects] Conference Space Requirements

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri May 2 07:49:32 PDT 2014

I don't recall any discussion about doing half day sessions on Sunday and
Wednesday.  I did receive a request from another PMC member who asked that
I schedule a single all day session.  Thursday is the only day on the
schedule that allows for an all-day meeting.  Having warmed to the idea of
an all-day affair, I sent in the following request to the conference
committee.

Name of meeting or group: Sakai PMC

Projected size: ~20

Day and begin/end time:  All-day (9:00 am - 5:00 pm); prefer Thursday.

Open to a shared space? No

Very brief description: PMC meeting focusing on strategy, planning and
other operational responsibilities.

Should be listed as open or private? Open
Equipment:  we need a projector

If others would prefer to meet on Sunday and Wednesday say so now.

Anth