[sakai-pmc] grant Ben Holmes commit access to Signup tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:01:19 PDT 2014

Isn't that what the CCLA and ICLAs are there to do though?

We should be reducing the burden on people that want to get things done. We
never had this requirement formalised before. Assuming I wasn't a veteran
committer and wanted to give commit privs to Profile2 to a guy that worked
for me, and the CLAs were in order, but it was blocked by the PMC, what
then? Are we ever going to block a request?

cheers,
Steve