[sakai-pmc] grant Ben Holmes commit access to Signup tool

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:43:20 PDT 2014

> I do think that in the short term / during transition - a courtesy check with the historical owners of a portion of the tree is 100% a good idea.

Agreed.  But I'd like to see those interested in adding a committer submit their proposal on the PMC list rather than the infrastructure list or some other venue.  Earlier, I asked Neal to ping the PMC list regarding the Bob Long nomination and now he's followed that up with a Ben Holmes proposal so we've got an interim practice in place and working (needs publicizing on the dev list).

When Neal (or others) draft these proposals they should make sure that those who support the proposal or are parties of interest (e.g., other committers) are identified and carbon copied.

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228