[sakai-pmc] grant Ben Holmes commit access to Signup tool

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Mar 19 08:24:30 PDT 2014

[sakai-pmc, cc'ing Peter Liu]

Hi PMC,

I have a request to grant Ben Holmes, Oxford, commit access to the
Signup tool. He has an ICLA on file and the Yale team approves.

May I proceed?

Assuming I need lazy consensus....

Time frame:

Please voice any concerns by Friday, March 21. That is the cutoff date
for any concerns related to the proposal.

Process:
A material objection raised by a Sakai PMC member will block this
proposal.  Silence equals consent. Please remember that this is a public
list.

Thanks,
Neal

--