[sakai-pmc] Mini-Sakai 10 communications plan

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Jun 19 08:30:50 PDT 2014

This seems like it was already done.  Notice that when you do a Google
search you only get nice results and never get a /node/#### link:

site:www.sakaiproject.org/node latest release

site:www.sakaiproject.org/ latest release

Neal, the node/101 is just an unfriendly reference to
http://www.sakaiproject.org/download-sakai.  They are not separate pages.