[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jun 13 05:51:17 PDT 2014

I think my ideal at the moment (since people can't get answers on area51
would be)

- Someone posts a question on stackoverflow with the sakai tag
- Someone also signs up on
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/70749/sakai and posts the same
question (or more) there

I'm not sure how we'd communicate that to this list. It looks like some
people have been copying over good questions that are posted to this list
and answering them, as we'd need rep from those questions and answers to
get beyond further phases of the site process.