[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:21:47 PDT 2014

I've approached the steering committees of the other major Apereo projects
(uPortal, CAS and Bedework) to see if they are interested in an Apereo wide
SE site - may be a few weeks before I hear back as they will need to
discuss. Its worth trying everything though, give the plugin a go and lets
see what it looks like.

I do like the openness and socialness (is that a word?) of the Stack
Exchange sites though. I think we can get some good exposure that way
rather than with confluence.

cheers,
Steve